4 bhk villa for sale Chennai, Madras

₹ 55,000,000 /INR
SKU: Chennai
Property type: Villa / House
Area (Sq Ft)
4628
Rooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Bedrooms
4
Garages
1

The space

  • Contact: 9940614444

Amenities

Description

Lumbini Square is a high rise project done by TVH Group, located at the heart of the city , Purasiwakkam. This project is constructed on a 9 acre of land, totaling 435 Apartments, 9 blocks of 19 floor each. Constructed on a overall 30% of the area and the remaining 70 % is open space. This project is having all amenities like swimming pool, Club house, Gym, Coffee shop, Squash Court, Badminton court, Tennis court. This apartment is a 4 bedroom penthouse on the 18th floor, separate living and dining space. Spacious bedrooms, 2 CCP. The price given is all inclusive.

Attachments